• Get personal with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in the latest Reader’s Digest. The Situation Room anchor is currently reading Tom Ricks‘ “The Gamble,” his morning reading list includes Politico, HuffPost, Drudge, WaPo and NYT (online), he loves “Entourage” and- our personal fave Wolf fun fact- he’s currently listening to Coldplay, Earth, Wind and Fire and Shakira.
• Where does Fox News’ Bret Baier lay his pretty little head to rest at night? The Knot’s “The Nest” blog takes a tour of the Baiers’ Georgetown home. “Bret’s schedule is so crazy that relaxing in bed watching TiVo is a luxury for us,” says his wife Amy.
• The Boston Globe profiles Fox’s “most prominent anchor” Shepard Smith. Even Gawker took note of the profile, describing Smith as “probably the best anchor on TV right now, both for pure entertainment value and for his genuinely non-partisan commitment to telling the truth as he sees it. Also he hates Boston.”
• Thursday night’s On the Record was Greta Van Susteren‘s most watched program of the year in Total Viewers and second most watched in the A25-54 demographic. The show featured an interview with Rush Limbaugh.
- Mika Brzezinski's Reaction to NYPost's Palin-Brawl Article is a Must See
- Sen. John McCain Challenges Jay Carney for Debut as CNN Political Commentator
- Jay Carney to Join CNN as Political Commentator
- How CBS's James Brown Got his First Big Break in Washington, DC