Quote(s) of the Day
Dear God: It’s me, Jacque Jo
“Dear God: If you ever decide I should reproduce, just know I will likely tranq them before I bring them to an airport. Love, Me.”
- Washington Examiner Editor Jacque Jo Bland on Twitter Wednesday.
Ezra – that’s Southern right?
“Ezra Klein, he’s a well-known conservative from the deep South.”
- MSNBC Co-host Joe Scarborough when introducing WaPo‘s liberal blogger Ezra Klein on this morning’s show in a joke-filled introduction.
A not so secret admirer
“@DaveWeigel is a fantastic human being. Welcome, all his followers. And everyone on my side, follow Dave. He knows everything about the GOP.” – NJ The Hotline’s Editor Reid Wilson on Twitter Wednesday.
How the “fantastic” Weigel rolls
“2 minutes ahead of deadline after being locked out of my office by a janitor for 10 minutes. That’s just how I do things.”
-Slate and MSNBC’s Dave Weigel on Twitter Wednesday.
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.
- But How Does Dave Weigel Feel About the Obama-Castro Handshake?
- What He Said...