Brian Stelter, who launched TVNewser almost 10 years ago, is now a published author. “Top of the Morning,” out today, lays bare a tumultuous year for network morning news shows which saw one anchor pack her bags, another face a serious health issue, a ratings leader fall — and lose a quarter of its audience — and an entirely new show launch.
In his first interview for the book, Stelter tells us about the secrecy behind “Top of the Morning,” the access he got, and what he thinks about being called Matt Lauer‘s nemesis.
- Part II, tomorrow: What happens when Brian Stelter Tweets something he shouldn’t?
- Washington Business Journal Publisher Alex Orfinger Named EVP of Parent Company
- Josh Earnest Learns During WH Press Briefing of Reports that Steve Sotloff was Beheaded
- Stratacomm's Emily Kuhn Joins CNN Digital as Publicist
- Slate's David Weigel Headed to Bloomberg Politics