Brian Stelter, who launched TVNewser almost 10 years ago, is now a published author. “Top of the Morning,” out today, lays bare a tumultuous year for network morning news shows which saw one anchor pack her bags, another face a serious health issue, a ratings leader fall — and lose a quarter of its audience — and an entirely new show launch.
In his first interview for the book, Stelter tells us about the secrecy behind “Top of the Morning,” the access he got, and what he thinks about being called Matt Lauer‘s nemesis.
- Part II, tomorrow: What happens when Brian Stelter Tweets something he shouldn’t?
- Candy Crowley Leaves 'State of the Union' With Obama Exclusive
- Ross Levitt to Lead CNN's National Security Team In Washington
- CBS News' Margaret Brennan Covers Iraqi Air Force Training In Arizona
- Jonanthan Capehart Makes Mediaite's 'Top 9 Rising Stars of Cable News'