His words. Not ours.
· I wouldn’t read a newspaper now unless you put a gun to my head and even then I would really try to negotiate with you.
· Feel free to call me an asshole on Twitter. I won’t respond.
· One of my great frustrations with working in cable news is that the entire cable news infrastructure has been branded through partisan political lenses and so people assume that if you’re on MSNBC you’re left and if you’re on Fox News you’re right. There’s no question that I’m painted as left because of the network I’m on.
Read the entire interview here.
- BuzzFeed's Ben Smith Reviewing Editor's Work Amid Plagiarism Accusations
- FCC Approves Sale of WJLA, News Channel 8 to Sinclair Broadcast Group
- POLITICO Pro Announces Several New Hires, Moves and Promotions
- ICYMI - Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Daniel Malloy Raps About Georgia Runoff