His words. Not ours.
· I wouldn’t read a newspaper now unless you put a gun to my head and even then I would really try to negotiate with you.
· Feel free to call me an asshole on Twitter. I won’t respond.
· One of my great frustrations with working in cable news is that the entire cable news infrastructure has been branded through partisan political lenses and so people assume that if you’re on MSNBC you’re left and if you’re on Fox News you’re right. There’s no question that I’m painted as left because of the network I’m on.
Read the entire interview here.
- POLITICO Names 2 Promotions to Executive Leadership Team, Hints at More Expansion
- Arianna Huffington to Staff: 'In August we reached 115 million global unique visitors'
- HuffPost's Ferguson Fellowship $40k Crowd-Funding Goal Met
- Think Progress' Hayes Brown to Join BuzzFeed as a Foreign News Editor