His words. Not ours.
· I wouldn’t read a newspaper now unless you put a gun to my head and even then I would really try to negotiate with you.
· Feel free to call me an asshole on Twitter. I won’t respond.
· One of my great frustrations with working in cable news is that the entire cable news infrastructure has been branded through partisan political lenses and so people assume that if you’re on MSNBC you’re left and if you’re on Fox News you’re right. There’s no question that I’m painted as left because of the network I’m on.
Read the entire interview here.
- WaPo, Center for Public Integrity, CFR Named Finalists for 2014 Online Journalism Awards
- The Washington Post Launches 'Get There' Personal Finance Vertical
- The Huffington Post Presents 'Ferguson: The Untold Story'
- HuffPost Selects Beacon Reader's Mariah Stewart for Ferguson Fellowship