His words. Not ours.
· I wouldn’t read a newspaper now unless you put a gun to my head and even then I would really try to negotiate with you.
· Feel free to call me an asshole on Twitter. I won’t respond.
· One of my great frustrations with working in cable news is that the entire cable news infrastructure has been branded through partisan political lenses and so people assume that if you’re on MSNBC you’re left and if you’re on Fox News you’re right. There’s no question that I’m painted as left because of the network I’m on.
Read the entire interview here.
- HuffPost Hires Star McClatchy Intern Ali Watkins
- WaPo's Chris Cillizza on Katharine Weymouth Departure: 'It's the end of an era'
- Labor Secretary Thomas Perez Dodges Questions on Prospect of Replacing Eric Holder
- Heads Up: Bloomberg Politics to Host 'With All Due Respect' Viewing Party