Good morning Washington.
a 1.1 rating, +38% more than CBS’ 0.8, a +57% lead over ABC’s 0.7, and +175% more than FOX’s 0.4 rating.”
- Los Angeles Times: “The radio host should have been fired long before his racist remarks about Rutgers’ women’s basketball team.”
- Time: “The Imus Fallout: Who Can Say What?”
- New York Times: “This Time, the Shock Jock’s Sidekick Couldn’t Shield the Boss”
- Newsweek: “The Ugly Truth”
- EJ Dionne on “Saying No To Fox News.”
- AJR: “Kicked to the Curb”
- Slate: “Pullout Method: How fast can Don Imus’ sponsors get away?”
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death