• Senator Rachel Maddow? The MSNBC host and Mike Murphy stuck behind after “Meet the Press” Sunday for “Take Two” with David Gregory. A viewer asked whether Maddow would make a good Senator. “I don’t think I’d be a good Senator for so many reasons before we even get to policy,” Maddow said. “I actually think it would be good for a lot of people in the opinion journalism world to run for office,” Murphy said. (h/t Calderone)
• Glenn Beck was a popular topic of discussion on the Sunday show circuit… on “Fox News Sunday,” Baier asked Sen. Lindsey Graham about comments he made about Beck in an interview at “First Draft of History” that “only in America can you make that much money crying.” Graham on “Fox News Sunday”: “At the end of the day it’s not the kind of political analysis I buy into.” This comes after the Republican Senator from South Carolina said
• And on CNN’s “State of the Union,” on Beck, James Carville said, “I think he’s nuts!” That clip is after the jump.
• ABC’s Cokie Roberts and roundtable guests on “This Week” commented on various stories in the green room Sunday morning. Roberts had this to say on Roman Polanksi: “Roman Polanski is a criminal. He raped and drugged and raped and sodomized a child. And then was a fugitive from justice. As far as I’m concerned, just take him out and shoot him.” (h/t HuffPost) That clip is also after the jump.
• The Daily Beast’s “Top 8 Moments From Sunday Talk Shows.”
- Sunday Show Ratings, 3.2.14: ABC on Top Again
- Chief WH Correspondent Slams VOA in Retirement Letter
- Fishbowl Five: Arwa Damon on the Syrian Civil War
- AMC's 'Turn' Takes over Union Station