• CBS’ Face the Nation:
• ABC’s This Week: Barbara Walters in the anchor chair with guest Sen.-elect Scott Brown (R-MA).
• CNN’s State of the Union: White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D), AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka and CNN’s Mary Matalin and James Carville.
• Fox News’ Fox News Sunday: Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn), Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind), Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.). Round table: Bill Kristol, NPR’s Mara Liasson, columnist Charles Krauthammer and NPR’s Juan Williams
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Lauren Ashburn, managing editor and executive producer, USA Today Live; Lola Ogunnaike, pop culture commentator; Robin Liss, president and CEO, Reviewed.com; Steven Levy, author, “The Perfect Thing: How the iPod Shuffles Commerce, Culture, and Coolness.”
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Director of National Economic Council Larry Summers and Iran Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education Arne Duncan.
• CNN’s Amanpour: Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive; Michelle Montas, Haitian journalist and acting chief of the UN mission to Haiti; Amy Wilentz, author of ‘The Rainy Season: Haiti Since Duvalie’ and Leader of the UK Conservative Party, David Cameron.
We’ll update as we get ‘em.
- Candy Crowley Leaves 'State of the Union' With Obama Exclusive
- Ross Levitt to Lead CNN's National Security Team In Washington
- CBS News' Margaret Brennan Covers Iraqi Air Force Training In Arizona
- Jonanthan Capehart Makes Mediaite's 'Top 9 Rising Stars of Cable News'