• NBC’s Meet the Press: Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), WH Director of Health Reform Nancy-Ann DeParle, Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA), President and CEO of National Urban League Marc Morial, BBC’s Katy Kay and Atlantic Media’s Ron Brownstein.
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD), Sen. Kent Conrad (D-ND), Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Politico’s Jim Vandehei
• CNN’s State of the Union (with Candy Crowley now): Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY).
• Fox News’ Fox News Sunday: Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), Dale Earnhardt Jr. and a panel with Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol, NPR’s Mara Liasson, Liz Cheney and NPR’s Juan Williams.
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent Kelly O’Donnell, Washington Post Columnist David Ignatius, TIME Assistant Managing Editor Michael Duffy, Washington Post Columnist Kathleen Parker
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT), Bloomberg’s Mike Firn, Lizzie O’Leary, Julianna Goldman, Margaret Carlson and Kate O’Beirne.
• CNN’s Amanpour: Ehud Barak, Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Sunday at 10:00 AM / 6:00 PM
This week’s guest is George Miller (D-Calif.). Guest reporters are Perry Bacon of WaPo & Steven Dennis of Roll Call.
We’ll update as we get ‘em.
- ABC's "World News Tonight" Skips Midterm Election Coverage
- So Long CNN's 'Crossfire'
- CNN Serves Pink Slips with a Side of Counseling
- CNN Layoffs to Hit DC Bureau