• NBC’s Meet the Press: Former President Bill Clinton, NY Governor David Paterson (D), Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) and Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA)
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
• Fox News Sunday: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Sen. Kit Bond (R-MO), Virginia Gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell (R), filmmaker James O’Keefe and a panel with Fox News analysts former White House press secretary Dana Perino, NPR’s Mara Liasson, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer and NPR’s Juan Williams
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: Libyan Leader Moammar Gadhafi
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Presidential adviser John Podesta
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Vice President Joe Biden, Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) and a panel with WaPo‘s Kevin Merida, syndicated columnist and author Deborah Mathis, American Urban Radio Networks’ April Ryan, Comcast Network Washingtong bureau chief and Philadelphia Tribune columnist Robert Traynham, TWT‘s Armstrong Williams and Interactive one’s Smokey Fontaine
• CNN’s Amanpour: President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai, U.S. Special Representative Richard Holbrooke, Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and President of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe
Will update as we learn them.
- Chuck Todd On Torture Report: Americans 'Very Forgiving' On This Front
- FP's David Rothkopf To Discuss New Book With Wolf Blitzer
- Jake Tapper To Former CIA Director: 'You're Really Defending Rectal Rehydration?'
- Andrea Mitchell Listing Torture Methods At Director Brennan