• NBC’s Meet the Press: Senior White House Advisor Valerie Jarrett, John Podesta, Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT), Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) and Maria Shriver
• CBS’ Face the Nation: White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) and Sen. John Cornyn (R-
• Fox News Sunday: Terry McAuliffe, Sen. Kent Conrad (D-ND), Sen. Arlen Specter (D-PA), Sen. John Thune (D-SD)
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: CNAS’ Thomas Ricks, “Superfusion” author Zachary Karabell, “Keynes: The Return of the Master” author Robert Skidelsky, The Econonist‘s John Micklethwait and Indian Minister of State for External Affairs Shashi Tharoor
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV)
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Secretary of the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) and a panel with Urban Radio’s April Ryan, Roll Call TV and Philadelphia Tribune‘s Robert Traynham, Politico‘s Nia-Malika Henderson and Democratic strategist Julian Epstein
• CNN’s Amanpour: CSIS’ Sarah Mendelson, Human Rights Watch’s Tom Malinowski, Queen Rania of Jordan, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
Will update as we learn them.
- Shepard Smith, 'What's Your Show?'
- AJAM Claimes Iran Behind 1988 Lockerbie Bombing
- Sunday Show Ratings, 3.2.14: ABC on Top Again
- Chief WH Correspondent Slams VOA in Retirement Letter