|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||M – Th 11p / 10c|
|Moment of Zen – First Dog Puns|
What we almost missed today…
• WaPo has launched “Personality Pages” to “create an ecosystem around a writer/columnist with contextual information, links to content created by that person, and other features like RSS feeds,” according to a memo from managing editor Raju Narisetti. Politico reports “so far, 20 staffers were contacted about the program, with half responding: Joel Achenbach, Chris Cillizza, Marc Fisher, Dan Froomkin, Carolyn Hax, John Kelly, Howie Kurtz, Dana Milbank, Lisa de Moraes, and Rob Pegoraro.” Milbank’s up first and you can check out his prototype here.
• And finally today, TMZ has arrived in DC. First scoop, the pooch.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death