What we almost missed today…
• Did Hardball host Chris Matthews change the name of his book “Life’s a Campaign: What Politics Has Taught Me About Friendship, Rivalry, Reputation and Success” after “a book interview from hell” with The Daily Show‘s Jon Stewart? Yeas & Nays reports today the paperback edition that went on sale this week is now titled “The Hardball Handbook: How to Win at Life.”
• So just who got to sit next to the President at that February White House press luncheon? TVNewser has the answer here.
• Count on running into Captain Sully at the WH Correspondents Dinner.
• City Paper asks “Can the Washington Post Co. Make Foreign Policy profitable?”
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death