Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Howard Stern (left) Marks 30th Anniversary of New York Debut at WNBC, August 30
- Cover Battle: The New Yorker or Vice, August 30
- Fox Execs Move to Fix Good Day New York, September 4
- Anne Fulenwider Succeeds Joanne Coles at Marie Claire, September 4
- Vanity Fair Offers Preview of Michael Lewis‘ Obama Piece, September 5
- FishbowlNY Poll: Readers Again Make Case for Dave Price‘s Exodus from Good Day New York, August 30
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Seth Meyers Has a Newfound Appreciation for Pockets
- Lupita Nyong'o is People's 'Most Beautiful' Person
- Ryan D’Agostino Named Editor-in-Chief of Popular Mechanics
- Professional Artist Seeks Pitches That 'Represent the Entrepreneurial Art Community'