Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Mike Francesa and WBLS Are Marconi Award Winners, September 21
- Sue Simmons (left) in First Interview Since Leaving WNBC: ‘I Cried Every Day,‘ September 26
- Cover Battle: GQ or Complex, September 20
- Sandra Lee is Launching a Magazine, September 26
- Vogue Issues Fantastic Correction, September 25
- Michael Moynihan Joins Newsweek/The Daily Beast, September 26
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Long Island Star Trek Fanatic's Story Takes Flight
- Cover Battle: Businessweek or Town & Country
- Anthony Cumia: 'The FCC is Nothing Compared to the PC Police'
- Marcy Bloom on How She Became Condé Nast's Youngest Publisher