Forgive us if you’ve heard this before, but… Rumors are circulating about who will be the next Time Inc. CEO. According to The New York Post, Jeff Bewkes — CEO of Time Warner — wants to find a replacement for Laura Lang before summer begins, and so some names have been floated:
- David Geithner, executive vice president and group president of the Style & Entertainment Group
- Howard Averill, executive vice president and CFO
- Todd Larsen, executive vice president and group president of the News & Sports Group
- Greg Coleman, a former AOL and HuffPost exec
- Eileen Naughton, VP of global sales at Google
Please bookmark this post so we don’t have to write a “Rumors of new Time Inc. CEO” post again in about a year.
- Tom Bergeron Makes Up for Osama bin Laden Interruption
- Bill Simmons Pokes the Bear
- 'Mad Men's' Matt Weiner: 'Find a Way to Turn Rejection into Something that Inspires You'
- Jill Abramson Joining Steve Brill on Startup