Forgive us if you’ve heard this before, but… Rumors are circulating about who will be the next Time Inc. CEO. According to The New York Post, Jeff Bewkes — CEO of Time Warner — wants to find a replacement for Laura Lang before summer begins, and so some names have been floated:
- David Geithner, executive vice president and group president of the Style & Entertainment Group
- Howard Averill, executive vice president and CFO
- Todd Larsen, executive vice president and group president of the News & Sports Group
- Greg Coleman, a former AOL and HuffPost exec
- Eileen Naughton, VP of global sales at Google
Please bookmark this post so we don’t have to write a “Rumors of new Time Inc. CEO” post again in about a year.
- Here's the NY Times' Exec Editor Hitching a Ride in a Pickup Truck
- Chuck Townsend Endorses Cindi Leive
- Even Annie Leibovitz Takes Selfies
- Paula Deen: I'm Just Like 'That Black Football Player'