Better Homes and Gardens announced a few changes today. Below are the highlights.
- Greg Kayko has been named managing editor. He was most recently editorial director of Special Interest Media. Kayko is succeeding Lamont Olson, who is retiring. Kayko will report to Gayle Butler, Meredith National Media Group’s executive vice president and Better Homes and Gardens’ editor-in-chief.
- Kelly Ryan Kegans has been promoted from assistant deputy editor, home design, to senior deputy editor, home design. She is succeeding Oma Blaise Ford, who has been named executive editor. Kegans has been with Meredith since 2002.
- Maggie Meyer has been promoted from assistant art director in the food group to senior food editor. She reports to Nancy Hopkins, senior deputy editor, food and entertaining.
- Melissa Feldman joins as east coast Home editor. Feldman previously worked as a freelance design editor and writer.
- Mental Floss Expands Digital Team
- Nina Willdorf Named Editor of All You
- Esquire Names Fashion Manager, Variety Adds Film and Media Reporter
- Entertainment Weekly Adds Editor, Eater Names EIC