Plenty of coverage of yesterday’s candid interview with Rupert Murdoch at the McGraw-Hill summit in New York. Some highlights and soundbites:
- Sequel to 20th Century Fox’s Borat is coming after Sacha Baron Cohen fulfills a movie contract with another studio. Murdoch saw Borat “about three times.”
- Judith Regan? “Not a team player.” That Mickey Mantle novel that contributed to her ousting? A “pseudo, pornographic thing.”
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg for President? “Really tempting.”
- Dream Presidential candidate? Newt Gingrich.
- On the new Fox business channel, announced yesterday: “Everything we do, CNBC will copy.”
- New York Times‘ political bias? It’s “outrageously biased — just read Page One every day.”
- Best quote: “I just want to live forever. I enjoy myself too much.”
- Arianna Huffington: 'I'm 64-Years-Old and I've Never Had Plastic Surgery'
- Harper's Publisher Doesn't Mind 'Weblogs,' Still Hates Internet
- Mark Aldam, President of Hearst Newspapers on the Future of Print
- CNN Reporter is Sorry for Getting Drunk and Biting People