Some of the names of those who were let go by Time Inc. during amid its massive layoffs are starting to circulate. A quick rundown, via Adweek:
- Sally Preston, publisher of Real Simple, is out. Preston had only been with Real Simple since 2011. Charlie Kammerer will succeed her.
- Ellen Kunes, editor-in-chief of Health is out. Kunes had been with the brand since 2007. Clare McHugh, editor of All You, is taking over her responsibilities.
- Erick Yates, ad director for Entertainment Weekly, is out.
- Jonathan Martin Joins New York Times
- Caleb Solomon Leaves Boston Globe for Bloomberg News
- International New York Times Names International Fashion Editor
- ESPN Cutting Hundreds of Staffers [Update]