Some of the names of those who were let go by Time Inc. during amid its massive layoffs are starting to circulate. A quick rundown, via Adweek:
- Sally Preston, publisher of Real Simple, is out. Preston had only been with Real Simple since 2011. Charlie Kammerer will succeed her.
- Ellen Kunes, editor-in-chief of Health is out. Kunes had been with the brand since 2007. Clare McHugh, editor of All You, is taking over her responsibilities.
- Erick Yates, ad director for Entertainment Weekly, is out.
- Deirdre Finnegan Named Publisher of EatingWell
- Brian Balthazar Joins AOL as Exec Producer and Head of Programming
- Sam Rosen Named The Atlantic's VP of Marketing
- Nicoletta Santoro Named Creative Director at Large for Town & Country