Some of the names of those who were let go by Time Inc. during amid its massive layoffs are starting to circulate. A quick rundown, via Adweek:
- Sally Preston, publisher of Real Simple, is out. Preston had only been with Real Simple since 2011. Charlie Kammerer will succeed her.
- Ellen Kunes, editor-in-chief of Health is out. Kunes had been with the brand since 2007. Clare McHugh, editor of All You, is taking over her responsibilities.
- Erick Yates, ad director for Entertainment Weekly, is out.
- Mitzi Miller Named Ebony Editor-in-Chief
- Christopher Mims Joins The Wall Street Journal
- Theresa Griggs Named Creative Director of Cosmo
- Muscle & Fitness Names New Publisher Ahead of Redesign