This week, Quirk Books is hiring an acquisitions editor, and Phaidon needs a senior publicist. Meanwhile, Random House is seeking a brand manager and paperback publishing manager for Random House Children’s. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Acquisitions Editor Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Senior Publicist Phaidon (New York, NY)
- Brand Manager Random House Children’s (New York, NY)
- Paperback Publishing Manager Random House Children’s (New York, NY)
- Senior Library Marketing Associate Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.