Thomas Nelson Publishers CEO Michael Hyatt (pictured, via) has published a list of the 100 Bestselling Christian Books of 2010. We’ve included the top five books below, follow this link to see the complete list.
Hyatt created the list by using his company’s sales database that monitors “various point-of-sale systems from multiple sales channels.” According to the publisher, the list focuses mainly on “sales through traditional bookstores, both general market and Christian specialty stores.” The top five bestselling books are listed below. Link via Publishers Lunch.
1. Sarah Young Jesus Calling (Thomas Nelson)
2. William P. Young The Shack (Hachette)
3. Francis Chan Crazy Love (David C. Cook)
4. Gary Chapman The Five Love Languages (Moody)
5. Dave Ramsey The Total Money Makeover (Thomas Nelson)
- Lithographs of Books on Tshirts & Tote Bags
- Vintage Books Turned Into Safes For Hiding Flasks & Other Secret Stashes
- Cyber Monday Book Deals
- President Obama Shops at Politics & Prose for Small Business Saturday