Thomas Nelson Publishers CEO Michael Hyatt (pictured, via) has published a list of the 100 Bestselling Christian Books of 2010. We’ve included the top five books below, follow this link to see the complete list.
Hyatt created the list by using his company’s sales database that monitors “various point-of-sale systems from multiple sales channels.” According to the publisher, the list focuses mainly on “sales through traditional bookstores, both general market and Christian specialty stores.” The top five bestselling books are listed below. Link via Publishers Lunch.
1. Sarah Young Jesus Calling (Thomas Nelson)
2. William P. Young The Shack (Hachette)
3. Francis Chan Crazy Love (David C. Cook)
4. Gary Chapman The Five Love Languages (Moody)
5. Dave Ramsey The Total Money Makeover (Thomas Nelson)
- Gone Girl Has Sold More Than a Million Copies
- Celebrity Memoirs Are Losing Steam
- Rare Books Dealer Abe Books Reveals Its Most Expensive Books Sold This Year
- Jeff Bezos Feels That Books Should Be Less Expensive