Novelist Raine Miller leads two marketplaces in our Self-Published Bestsellers List with her new novel, All In.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we have compiled lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.
We update these lists every week, tracking how writers perform inside these booming marketplaces. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book. If you are an author, check out our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post and our How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, November 19, 2012
1. All In by Raine Miller: “Ethan Blackstone has problems. He’s broken the trust of the woman he loves and she’s left him because of it. Ethan isn’t giving up though–he’s determined to get his beautiful American girl back. Their passion together was explosive, but their secrets are even darker and more frightening.”
2. The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders: “All Alessandro de Lucci wants from his wife is a son but after a year and a half of unhappiness and disillusionment, all Theresa de Lucci wants from her ice cold husband is a divorce.”
3. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen: “Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.”
4. Naked by Raine Miller: “An American art student at the University of London and part-time photographic model, Brynne Bennett’s putting her life back on track with school and lots of hard work. When ultra successful London businessman, Ethan Blackstone, buys her nude portrait, he isn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer.”
5. The Proposition by Katie Ashley: “With her thirtieth birthday looming, Emma Harrison finds her biological clock clanging and the elusive knight in shining armor yet to appear. She’s running out of options, especially after her gay best friend backs out from being her sperm donor.”
6. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron: “Taylor Caldwell can’t decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him. On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome, blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he’s a tattooed, guitar-playing bundle of bad boy.”
7. Charade by Nyrae Dawn: “Nineteen-year-old Cheyenne tries to portray the perfect life to mask the memories of her past. Walking in on her boyfriend with another woman her freshman year in college threatens that picture of perfection.”
8. Fade into You by Kate Dawes: “Olivia Rowland leaves her Midwestern life behind after graduating from college and heads off to Los Angeles to work for a Hollywood talent agent. Life in L.A. is a culture shock, but nothing compared to the jolt she gets when Max enters her life.”
9. Devoured by Emily Snow: “Sienna Jensen had no plans to return home when she graduated college last spring–after all, her dreams lie in California. But when she discovers her grandmother’s Nashville home has been foreclosed … Sienna has no other choice but go back to Music City.”
10. Stop the Wedding! by Stephanie Bond: “a man and a woman determined to stop their parents from marrying fall in love themselves.”
Barnes & Noble Self-Published eBook Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, November 19, 2012
1. All In by Raine Miller
2. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
3. Beloved by Antoinette Stockenberg
4. Malice In Wonderland by H.P. Mallory
5. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
6. Tidewater by Antoinette Stockenberg
7. Saving the Sheikh by Ruth Cardello
8. Deadly Bones by Terry Odell
9. Fade into You by Kate Dawes
10. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
Smashwords eBook Bestsellers for the Week of Monday, November 19, 2012
1. man and the oracle by Felis Yemi
2. Something in the Wine by Jae
3. Space Eldritch by Nathan Shumate
4. Into the Hollow by Karina Halle
5. Spinward Fringe Broadcast 7: Framework by Randolph Lalonde
6. Kiss of Love by Jillian Holmes
7. Wisdom by Amanda Hocking
8. Something Like Winter by Jay Bell
9. Manhattan Moon by Jae
10. Down to You by M Leighton
These three eBook lists were recorded on Monday, November 19, 2012.
For the Amazon list, we found the highest ranked self-published bestsellers in Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Kindle Books list. For the Barnes & Noble list, we highlighted the bestselling PubIt! eBooks from self-published authors. Finally, the Smashwords list was drawn from the bestselling titles in the company’s fiction list. None of these companies have released actual sales figures for the individual books.
If you believe your book should (or should not) be included in our rankings, feel free to email GalleyCat with your concerns. Our list will not include writers attempting to game the system by using the names of famous authors. (Image via Horia Varlan)
- 'The Atlantis Gene' Leads Self-Published Best Sellers List This Week
- Samantha Towle Leads Self-Published Best Sellers List This Week
- Dan Blank's Advice for Writers: 'Connect With Readers One Person at a Time'
- Melody Anne's Advice For Self-Published Authors: 'Hire an Editor You Can Trust'