This week, HarperCollins is hiring a publicist, while Random House is on the hunt for a copy editor for its children’s books division. Oxford University Press is seeking a senior editor of social work and public health/epidemiology, and Macmillan needs a metadata manager. Get the details on these jobs and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Copy Editor Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Metadata Manager Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Writer Island Press (Washington, DC)