Something tells us that Dennis Rodman can’t afford media training services. A few subtle hints:
- He cannot pronounce a word to save his life
- He says he “loves” his “friend” Kim Jong-Un and strongly implies that captive American Kenneth Bae did something very, very bad (he’d love to talk about it but can’t for some reason we’d rather not explore)
- He begs the question: Are you gonna smoke that cigar or just wave it around for the camera?
- He makes CNN’s Chris Cuomo look good
We might recommend this clip as a case study in how not to behave during an interview, but it’s too painful to watch more than once.
- Taylor Swift Breaks Up with Her Publicist
- Finally! A Barbie-Like Doll With Realistic Proportions (But She Could Use a Better Catchphrase)
- Are You Drunk Enough to Join This 'Niche Network?'
- Aussie Charity Really Does Want You to Knit Sweaters for Penguins