Something tells us that Dennis Rodman can’t afford media training services. A few subtle hints:
- He cannot pronounce a word to save his life
- He says he “loves” his “friend” Kim Jong-Un and strongly implies that captive American Kenneth Bae did something very, very bad (he’d love to talk about it but can’t for some reason we’d rather not explore)
- He begs the question: Are you gonna smoke that cigar or just wave it around for the camera?
- He makes CNN’s Chris Cuomo look good
We might recommend this clip as a case study in how not to behave during an interview, but it’s too painful to watch more than once.
- The NSA Wants You...as Its New Director of Strategic Communications
- Batkid Begins Trailer Brings Make-a-Wish Hero to the Big Screen
- Will the YouTube/Michelle Phan Lawsuit Change the Influencer Game?
- Social Media Case Study: National Golf Day Edition