- Was it the Google/YouTube election page, complete with live results, surveys, insights and voter info?
- Was it Twitter’s not-all-that-special #election2012 page?
- Was it Facebook’s American politics page and Polling Location Search Tool app?
- Was it Foursquare’s “I Voted” map, complete with “limited edition badges”?
- Was it tumblr’s official election feed?
- Was it Bing’s live official election page or “Destination 2012: The Ticket” from Yahoo! News? (Ha ha, just kidding.)
Seems like everyone got in on the game. What do you think? Did we miss anybody?
- President Obama Talked About World Issues, But We Were Distracted By His Suit
- Newspaper Publishers' Arch-Nemesis Is Maine's Gov. Paul LePage
- GOP Creates Video Game to Round up Supporters
- 'High Tech Women' in Underwear Promo: #PRWin?