- Was it the Google/YouTube election page, complete with live results, surveys, insights and voter info?
- Was it Twitter’s not-all-that-special #election2012 page?
- Was it Facebook’s American politics page and Polling Location Search Tool app?
- Was it Foursquare’s “I Voted” map, complete with “limited edition badges”?
- Was it tumblr’s official election feed?
- Was it Bing’s live official election page or “Destination 2012: The Ticket” from Yahoo! News? (Ha ha, just kidding.)
Seems like everyone got in on the game. What do you think? Did we miss anybody?
- Deceptive Sunscreen Marketing Gets FDA Attention
- Tech PR: Computer Geekdom Celebrates Answer to 26-Year-Old Mystery
- Forget the 'Slender Vender'; Now Coke's Vending Machines Aim to Achieve World Peace
- Demanding Rewards Customers? For Apple, There’s Not an App for That.