Brian Stelter, who launched TVNewser almost 10 years ago, is now a published author. “Top of the Morning,” out today, lays bare a tumultuous year for network morning news shows which saw one anchor pack her bags, another face a serious health issue, a ratings leader fall — and lose a quarter of its audience — and an entirely new show launch.
In his first interview for the book, Stelter tells us about the secrecy behind “Top of the Morning,” the access he got, and what he thinks about being called Matt Lauer‘s nemesis.
- Part II, tomorrow: What happens when Brian Stelter Tweets something he shouldn’t?
- Digiday's Sternberg to Run Sponsored Content for The Washington Post
- Apocalypse Watch: The Weather Channel's New Reality Show Fat Guys in the Woods
- Fan Caught Sleeping through Yankees/Red Sox Game Sues MLB and ESPN for $10 Million
- (Some) People Still Really Like This 'Opie & Anthony' Guy