Brian Stelter, who launched TVNewser almost 10 years ago, is now a published author. “Top of the Morning,” out today, lays bare a tumultuous year for network morning news shows which saw one anchor pack her bags, another face a serious health issue, a ratings leader fall — and lose a quarter of its audience — and an entirely new show launch.
In his first interview for the book, Stelter tells us about the secrecy behind “Top of the Morning,” the access he got, and what he thinks about being called Matt Lauer‘s nemesis.
- Part II, tomorrow: What happens when Brian Stelter Tweets something he shouldn’t?
- FOX News' Tucker Carlson Suspects Kids Are 'Learning Too Much' in School
- STUDY: Readers Remember Print Placements Better Than Digital
- E-Cigarettes Are Making Their Way To a Theater Near You
- Talk About Product Tie-In! Indie Film Using Medical Marijuana for Promotional Purposes