This week, the Museum of Modern Art is hiring a senior publicist, while Quirky needs a director of online marketing. PR.com is seeking a newswire editor, and Students for Education Reform is on the hunt for a director of communications. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Publicist Museum of Modern Art (New York, NY)
- Director of Online Marketing Quirky (New York, NY)
- Newswire Editor PR.com (New York, NY)
- Director of Communications Students for Education Reform (New York, NY)
- Manager, Communications Bravo (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability