An AOR with a Continental Shift:
Hill+Knowlton Strategies, a global public relations and communications firm, has announced an elaborate expansion plan for Africa that will provide consultancy services to businesses across the continent.
“Our expansion plan in Africa will offer our clients unmatched experience, wisdom and creativity in the high-growth markets within the region,” said Jack Martin, global chairman and CEO.
The Pan-African strategy includes the immediate establishment of Hill+Knowlton Strategies offices in four African markets — Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ghana — and the near-term formation of offices in Nigeria and South Africa. H+K will draw upon its global PR expertise and African professionals to offer its clients a broad range of services such as corporate communications, marketing communications, internal communications, sports marketing and sponsorship, digital communications, issues and crisis consultancy, and public affairs.
“A hotel is a temporary aquarium for people. That’s why I travel with a fishing pole, and erectile dysfunction medicine.” ― Jarod Kintz
Redpoint Marketing PR, Inc. welcomes 2013 with the addition of several new clients to its tourism and hospitality roster.
• As newly appointed agency of record, Redpoint will expand media and consumer awareness of Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Waterparks in Wildwood, NJ, the classic seaside amusement park that is family owned and operated since 1969.
• Outrigger Hotels and Resorts has tapped Redpoint to raise the romance profile of its luxury resort the Outrigger on the Lagoon, Fiji with a dedicated campaign targeting the bridal, honeymoon and couples get-away markets.
• The agency is expanding its client base in New England with the addition of two prominent resorts: The Essex Hotel & Resort, Essex, VT, and The Water’s Edge Resort & Spa, Westbrook, CT.
AOR with a Feminine Touch:
Energizer Personal Care’s Playtex brand has chosen Lippe Taylor as its AOR for feminine care public relations following a competitive review. Founded by Maureen Lippe, Lippe Taylor is an independent integrated marketing communications agency that specializes in motivating women to buy products.
The agency will be extending the Playtex “Play On” campaign with a Girlfriend’s Guide that encourages women to play by their own rules. Initial work for the brand includes introducing its newly redesigned Gentle Glide® 360°™ tampons to editors and bloggers with a Tampon 101 event (“The Truth on Tampons”) and a survey uncovering consumer insights.
- Middle-Aged Man Buys Himself an Agency for Christmas
- 'Fun Family In Xmas Jammies' Video Really Just a Promo For Mom And Dad's New Company
- Don't You Wish You Worked in One of These 'Cool' Offices?
- Publicis Groupe Just Destroyed Your Holiday Greeting Card