Washington Whispers went to the North and South Poles of political/media watchdoggery to find out who are the 10 Commentators the Right and Left Love to Hate.
Not too many surprises here. Most of those on the left who the right hates work (or worked) for MSNBC, and most of the those on the right who the left hates work (or worked) for Fox News.
- Media Research Center List:
- Media Matters List:
- Phil Griffin on MSNBC Daytime: 'Tough Stretch' but 'In This for the Long-term'
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: Fox News is Most-Watched Cable Network
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007