This week, MSNBC is hiring a senior producer for Way Too Early, and USA Network needs a manager of strategic marketing. Meanwhile, Bloomberg is seeking an associate producer, as well as a TV editor in London. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Producer – Way Too Early MSNBC (New York, NY)
- Manager, Strategic Marketing USA Network (New York, NY)
- Associate Producer Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- TV Editor Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Manager, Partner Marketing Food Network and Cooking Channel (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.