Mediabistro’s Diane Clehane was at her usual perch yesterday at Michael’s, Midtown Manhattan’s power lunch spot. And look who she spotted at table one.
Barnett represented Curry during her recent contract renegotiations with NBC News which saw Curry take on the role of anchor-at-large for “Today” and correspondent for NBC News.
Diane also learned some TV trivia from table 11:
11. Lloyd Braun and AOL’s Tim Armstrong. Here’s some interesting TV trivia for all your Seinfeld fans: I’ve always wondered if the real Lloyd I’ve seen at Michael’s had any connection to the wonderfully kooky character of the same name on the beloved sitcom and today I got my answer — yes. “I lost a golf bet to Larry David,” Lloyd told me explaining how the executive working out of Frank Costanza‘s garage selling computers got his name. “The lesson here is don’t hit the ball out of bounds on the 18th tee of the Riviera.” I can think of worse things than being immortalized on one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, can’t you?
- Amy Adams 'Really Confused' by 'Today' Show Decision to Cut Interview
- Keith Morrison Does a Special Reading of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'
- Matt Lauer Speaks with NYPD Police Commissioner on 'Today'
- Tom Brokaw Reports His Cancer Is In Remission