• FishbowlDC’s Patrick Gavin writes about a roast of fake-newser Stephen Colbert at the Spina Bifida Association event Friday (organized by tvnewsers Judy Woodruff and Al Hunt). When it was Colbert’s turn at the mic, he said “Good luck in Pennsylvania on that run,” to Chris Matthews, who was in the crowd. Check out all the details and pictures of the event (image of Matthews via Liz Glover).
• FishbowlLA’s Tina Dupuy highlights the only non-President-elect Barack Obama portion of 60 Minutes last night, Andy Rooney‘s segment about the declining state of newspapers. Rooney’s main blame — TV news.
- NABJ President Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Black People Happen to Be Reporters'
- Former ‘Friends’ on Sony Email Scandal
- In 2014, Canadian Media Ran 229% More Weather Stories Than Other Countries
- Australian 'Today' Anchor's Same-Suit Stunt Boosts Ratings