This week, Fusion is hiring a director of news practices for and an art director. Meanwhile, MSNBC is still looking for a segment producer for The Rachel Maddow Show, and Nickelodeon is seeking a creative director for TeenNick and NickMom. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director, News Practices Fusion.net (Miami, FL)
- Art Director Fusion (New York, NY)
- Segment Producer – The Rachel Maddow Show MSNBC (New York, NY)
- Creative Director, TeenNick and NickMom Nickelodeon (New York, NY)
- Executive Producer – CSN Mid-Atlantic NBCUniversal (Bethesda, MD)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.