Breaking: As the markets continue to tank [at this writing the dow is down 719 points] CNBC and Fox Business are blowing out their regular programming and staying live until 11pmET tonight.
• Tonight’s Programming Changes
Until 6 – Liz Claman and David Asman.
6pm – Neil Cavuto.
7pm – Asman and Dagen MCDowell.
8pm – Dave Ramsey
9pm – Cavuto anchors “Your Money, Your Questions,” with viewer phone calls and emails.
4am Tuesday – FBN begins one hour earlier
(all times ET)
- Six of 10 Highest Paid CEOs are in Media
- Courtney Friel Hit On During Live Shot
- Snoop Dogg Might Be One of Larry King's 'Main Men,' but Donald Sterling Isn't
- The Best/Worst Valentine's for TV News Ladies