Breaking: As the markets continue to tank [at this writing the dow is down 719 points] CNBC and Fox Business are blowing out their regular programming and staying live until 11pmET tonight.
• Tonight’s Programming Changes
Until 6 – Liz Claman and David Asman.
6pm – Neil Cavuto.
7pm – Asman and Dagen MCDowell.
8pm – Dave Ramsey
9pm – Cavuto anchors “Your Money, Your Questions,” with viewer phone calls and emails.
4am Tuesday – FBN begins one hour earlier
(all times ET)
- NABJ President Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Black People Happen to Be Reporters'
- Former ‘Friends’ on Sony Email Scandal
- In 2014, Canadian Media Ran 229% More Weather Stories Than Other Countries
- Australian 'Today' Anchor's Same-Suit Stunt Boosts Ratings