CNBC has added two hours of live programming tonight. David Faber and Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will anchor, “Is Your Money Safe?,” from 9-11pET. The network will then pick up live CNBC Asia coverage at 11pmET.
• Earlier: Overtime, Again, For the Biz Channels…
- On His Busiest Day of the Year, Santa Takes Time to Talk Business on CNBC
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming