Here’s one way to get Oprah Winfrey on in prime time – produce a documentary about her.
Next Thursday, CNBC debuts “The Oprah Effect,” a documentary about Winfrey’s multi-billion dollar impact on business, including how a brief mention by the queen of influence can turn entrepreneurs into millionaires. Carl Quintanilla hosts “The Oprah Effect” next Thursday at 9pmET, with an encore Sunday, May 31 at 10pmET.
• Related: NBC Went to Oprah Before Leno for Prime Time
- On His Busiest Day of the Year, Santa Takes Time to Talk Business on CNBC
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming