After a very turbulent week on Wall Street, CNBC anchors and correspondents were seen throughout the broadcasts on NBC this morning.
Erin Burnett, Steve Liesman and John Harwood guested on Meet the Press today. Earlier Harwood interviewed Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama about the financial crisis, which will air tonight on CNBC.
• Related: CNBC president Mark Hoffman is interviewed by Multichannel News’ Mark Robichaux about the week. Asked about the competition from FBN, he says: “We’re focused on what we do. We have a brand promise that we make, and that is that we’re fast, accurate, actionable and unbiased. We try to bring, despite 20 years of experience this coming April 17, we bring a startup mentality every day.”
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming
- TheStreet Investors Calling for Jim Cramer to Quit CNBC