After a very turbulent week on Wall Street, CNBC anchors and correspondents were seen throughout the broadcasts on NBC this morning.
Erin Burnett, Steve Liesman and John Harwood guested on Meet the Press today. Earlier Harwood interviewed Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama about the financial crisis, which will air tonight on CNBC.
• Related: CNBC president Mark Hoffman is interviewed by Multichannel News’ Mark Robichaux about the week. Asked about the competition from FBN, he says: “We’re focused on what we do. We have a brand promise that we make, and that is that we’re fast, accurate, actionable and unbiased. We try to bring, despite 20 years of experience this coming April 17, we bring a startup mentality every day.”
- Best of Behind the TV Scenes: Nash, Xu, O'Hearn, Capus, Schreier
- Jack Ma, Meet the U.S. Business Networks
- Behind the TV Scenes: Gary Schreier
- Network Coverage Plans for President Obama's ISIS Address