After a very turbulent week on Wall Street, CNBC anchors and correspondents were seen throughout the broadcasts on NBC this morning.
Erin Burnett, Steve Liesman and John Harwood guested on Meet the Press today. Earlier Harwood interviewed Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama about the financial crisis, which will air tonight on CNBC.
• Related: CNBC president Mark Hoffman is interviewed by Multichannel News’ Mark Robichaux about the week. Asked about the competition from FBN, he says: “We’re focused on what we do. We have a brand promise that we make, and that is that we’re fast, accurate, actionable and unbiased. We try to bring, despite 20 years of experience this coming April 17, we bring a startup mentality every day.”
- Wilfred Frost Follows in Father's Footsteps
- A CNBC Original Steps Aside
- Warren Buffett Surprises Teen Cancer Patient Live on CNBC
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman Bury the Hatchet