TVSpy LostRemote AgencySpy PRNewser FishbowlNY FishbowlDC SocialTimes AllFacebook 10,000 Words GalleyCat UnBeige MediaJobsDaily

Eyes on Nov. 16 for Comcast-NBCU Deal

CNBC’s David Faber reports on the impending acquisition of his network’s parent company. “General Electric and Comcast are now expected to announce a deal over GE’s NBC Universal unit on Nov. 16, not next week as originally thought,” Faber writes on CNBC.com. GE will shed 51% of NBC Universal to Comcast and hold the remaining 49%.

Mediabistro Course

Multimedia Journalism

Multimedia JournalismStarting September 25, learn how to create interactive packages with photos, audio, and video! Taught by a multiplatform journalist, Darragh Worland will teach you how to come up stories that would be best told in a multimedia format, and create original content for that package using photos, slideshows, and short video and audio pieces. Register now!