CBS Early Show newsreader and weekend co-anchor Erica Hill gave birth to a baby boy Tuesday. Hill and her husband, David Yount, welcomed Sawyer Steven Yount into the world just before Tuesday’s Early Show went on the air. Sawyer weighs in at 8lbs, 4oz. and joins big brother Weston.
• Earlier: The CBS News Baby Boom
- Lisa Myers Agrees With Sharyl Attkisson: Media Less Eager to Hold Obama Admin Accountable
- Robert Redford to Play Dan Rather in 'Rathergate' Film
- After Joan Rivers Walks Out On CNN, David Letterman Walks Out on Joan Rivers
- 'CBS This Morning' EP: Facebook Perfect Complement to Our BuzzFeed Partnership