USA Today is calling it “one of the most intriguing, and potentially important, interviews of the week.” CNBC’s Jim Cramer sits down with The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart tonight at 11pmET to settle things once and for all (or to keep the feud going).
And we’ll be here to live blog it all. Check out TVNewser’s “Cramer vs. Stewart Live Blog” during The Daily Show (or longer) for a minute-by-minute break down, and we want your contribution as well. But before the Daily Show — Cramer spent some time this morning with Martha!
• Time Magazine’s James Poniewozik writes: “To watch CNBC today is to enter an alternative universe, where elites are populists, Wall Street is Main Street and bank executives are the oppressed.”
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman Bury the Hatchet
- CNBC Announces Fall Primetime Lineup; 'Shark Tank' Upped to Nightly
- Rick Santelli: 'We're America! We Don't Believe in Consensus! We Set the Consensus!'
- Barry Diller on Aereo: 'It's Over'