In the wake of a Monday-like collapse on Wall Street today:
• CNBC — A special, “Wall Street Crisis: Is Your Money Safe?” is scheduled to air tonight from 7-9:00pmET. It will be anchored by Larry Kudlow at 7pmET and Maria Bartiromo at 8pmET. Squawk Box begins at 5amET tomorrow.
• FBN — Neil Cavuto‘s FNC interview with former AIG CEO and its largest shareholder Hank Greenberg airs at 6pmET following the AIG news today (CNBC’s Bartiromo interviewed Greenberg yesterday and updated today). Each FBN program will be a “special edition” tonight with a focus on the crisis.
• Bloomberg — Tonight’s Money & Politics with Peter Cook at 9pmET takes a look at the crisis with House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer and Sen. Judd Gregg. A special edition of “In Focus” airs tomorrow at NoonET: “Your Money In Focus.”
- This Week's TV News, From Instagram
- Six of 10 Highest Paid CEOs are in Media
- Courtney Friel Hit On During Live Shot
- Snoop Dogg Might Be One of Larry King's 'Main Men,' but Donald Sterling Isn't