• Whether he plans to run for President again, in 2012: “Not right now,” the former Arkansas governor says. “I’m loving what I’m doing with Fox, and I don’t know what the future is. I’m not ruling anything out for the future, but right now, the only future I’ve got that I know of is continuing to enjoy doing what I’m doing, and having a good time at it.”
• His “dream guests”? Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former President Bill Clinton. Also: President Barack Obama — “and I’m working on that!” Dream musical guests are Paul McCartney and Keith Richards.
FNC SVP of programming Bill Shine also is interviewed. “There is nothing like him on TV, and nothing like him at Fox,” Shine says of Huckabee. “There is a slower pace. The governor likes to sit down and talk.”
- Bill O'Reilly and Howard Kurtz Talk Al Sharpton's Dual Activist, MSNBC Role
- Big News Draws Big Crowds to Cable News
- Maria Bartiromo is Trying to 'Keep it Real'
- How Cable News Covered Michael Brown's Funeral, Al Sharpton's Eulogy