“Good Morning America” continues to lead the pack in the a.m. The ABC show has been the leading morning show among total viewers for 10 months — its longest stretch at No. 1 in more than 21 years.
“GMA” is up +13% in total viewers and up +12% in the demo compared to the same week last year. “CBS This Morning” is again showing the most total viewer growth, up +22%. The broadcast is also up +2% in the demo.
Week-to-week, only NBC’s “Today” showed both total viewer and younger viewer growth. Year-over-year “Today” is down -5% in total viewers and down -10% in the demo.
The averages for the week of June 10, 2013:
- Total Viewers: ABC: 5.435M / NBC: 4.589M / CBS: 2.720M
- A25-54 viewers: ABC: 1.986M / NBC: 1.836M / CBS: 850,000
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of December 8
- Morning Show Ratings: Week of December 1
- Weekend Morning Show Ratings: November Sweeps
- Shaking Up the Morning News Landscape