CNBC released their programming changes for tonight and we’re told to expect some changes for the weekend too.
• 7-11pmET – Wall Street Crisis: Is Your Money Safe? (“On The Money” and “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch” are preempted)
7 – Larry Kudlow & Michelle Caruso-Cabrera
8 – Maria Bartiromo & Mark Haines
9 – Mark Haines & Dylan Ratigan
10 – Bill Griffeth & Sue Herera
• 11pmET – Mad Money
• 12amET – Fast Money
• 1amET – Saving General Motors (A CNBC special produced before this week’s drop in GM shares not seen since Nov. 16, 1949.)
….And here’s FBN’s schedule.
• Tonight – Happy Hour preempted
• Sunday, 8-9pmET – Special Report with David Asman.
• Sunday/Monday, 11pm-5amET – Simulcast of Sky Business Australia.
….And from Bloomberg.
• BloombergTV will be live all weekend covering the G7/IMF/World Bank meetings in Washington, DC.
- This Week's TV News, From Instagram
- Six of 10 Highest Paid CEOs are in Media
- Courtney Friel Hit On During Live Shot
- Snoop Dogg Might Be One of Larry King's 'Main Men,' but Donald Sterling Isn't