Every network will cover President Barack Obama‘s Address to Congress tonight at 9pmET (right after our TVNewser Summit party tonight in NYC — it’s not too late to RSVP). Following Obama’s speech is Gov. Bobby Jindal‘s Republican response:
• ABC — Charles Gibson and George Stephanopoulos anchor coverage from the Capitol, from 9-10:30pmET. Jake Tapper, Jonathan Karl, George Will and Donna Brazile contribute. Nightline provides additional coverage and analysis at 11:35pmET, with Terry Moran anchoring from D.C.
• CBS — Katie Couric anchors from 9-10:30pmET, with a live Webcast on CBSNews.com and CNET.com immediately following. Bob Schieffer, Jeff Greenfield, Nancy Cordes, Lara Logan, Anthony Mason, Chip Reid and Dan Bartlett contribute.
• CNN — Wolf Blitzer, Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper and John King lead coverage from the Election Center in New York. Members of the BPTOT, including Gloria Borger and Roland Martin, will contribute. Shortly before the 9 p.m. address, Blitzer will introduce the address. A two-hour edition of AC 360 starts immediately after the address. “Larry King Live” airs live at MidnightET, with special guest, Sen. John McCain.
• FNC — Bret Baier anchors, beginning at 8:55pmET. Bill O’Reilly hosts a live O’Reilly Factor from 8-8:55pmET. On the Record with Greta Van Susteren airs live from 10:30-11pmET, followed by a Sean Hannity hosting a live “Hannity” from 11pm-MidnightET. Brit Hume joins Juan Williams, Nina Easton and Charles Krauthammer for post-address analysis, Major Garrett, Carl Cameron, Brian Wilson and Chris Wallace report for the coverage.
• MSNBC — Keith Olbermann introduces the address after Countdown, and a special edition of Countdown airs at 10pmET. The Rachel Maddow Show airs live at 11pmET and Hardball with Chris Matthews is live at MidnightET.
• CNBC — John Harwood and Larry Kudlow anchor the pre-speech coverage and a panel of guests join Harwood after the address. Also — Brian Williams will be on “Street Signs” at 2pmET after his lunch at the White House with the other anchors.
• C-SPAN — Airs the address live, with coverage beginning at 8pmET and a re-air at 11pmET.
> WebNewser has the coverage plans on the Web…
- Glenn Beck is the New Walt Disney
- ‘Nightcrawler’ Explores Strange World of Overnight TV News Stringers
- Arise News Comes to SSN TV
- This Week's TV News, From Instagram