- ABC’s “Nightline” has been quietly filming behind the scenes at Facebook in recent weeks, and already has a story cued up on the social network’s newest product: Graph Search. Facebook unveiled the new “Pillar,” as Mark Zuckerberg calls it, today. “Nightline’”s story airs tonight.
- Investigation Discovery’s “On the Case with Paula Zahn” continues to be a ratings driver for the network. Sunday’s episode drew 1.125 million viewers, a record for the show, which is hosted by the former CNN and Fox News anchor.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'