- ABC News’ latest “Hidden America” report airs Tuesday on “World News.” Diane Sawyer goes inside Strawberry Mansion in Philadelphia, one of the most dangerous schools in the country. In addition to “World News,” Tuesday’s “Nightline” will be entirely devoted to the report.
- CNBC’s latest primetime program, “Crowd Rules,” drew just 47,000 Total Viewers and 12,000 A25-54 viewers in its debut episode Tuesday night. This is CNBC’s latest primetime show: by comparison, the debut of “Treasure Detectives” drew 279,000 Total Viewers and 62,000 A25-54 viewers, and the debut of “Car Chasers” drew 210,000 and 64,000 viewers, respectively.
- On the “Today” show this morning, the 9 a.m. anchors did their part to follow the UN’s advice to eat more bugs. Spoiler alert: Natalie Morales was not happy. Watch the video after the jump.
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root
- The Morning Ticker: Reporter Explains, 'Meet' Rumors, Kickstart CNN