- “NBC Nightly News” anchor Brian Williams left Tampa late last night for New Orleans where he’ll anchor “Nightly” from Plaquemines Parish. This is Williams’ 17th reporting trip from New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina struck 7 years ago.
- ABC’s “Nightline” won the late night ratings race last week, with its best performance in 4 weeks. The show drew 100,000 more viewers than Jay Leno and 1,000,000 more than David Letterman. The show moves back an hour in January when “Jimmy Kimmel Live” goes head to head with Leno and Letterman.
- On Bloomberg’s “Street Smart” from Tampa, Trish Regan presented former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice with a tailored green jacket, honoring Rice’s recent admittance into the Augusta National Golf Club after a public outcry against the club’s male-only membership policy.
- The Morning Ticker: Roker Jokes, Ross Investigates, 'Hambycast' in Iowa
- The Morning Ticker: Dallas, Alibaba, ISIS
- The Ticker: Scots Vote, Tall Shoes, New Film
- The Afternoon Ticker: David & Jimmy, 'Outnumbered,' Wire Walk