- “Rock Center with Brian Williams” drew 4.4 million viewers last night, topping Oprah Winfrey‘s Lance Armstrong interview. “Rock Center” also had its best A18-49 and A25-54 delivery since November 1.
- “60 Minutes” will be preempted Sunday for the AFC Championship game. Last Sunday, up against the Golden Globes and with a boost from the AFC Divisional game, “60 Minutes” was the 9th most-watched show of the week with 14 million viewers.
- The Awards Ticker: Ward's Award, Damon's Honor, Ramos' Best
- The A.M. Ticker: Brooks Out, CNN Brand, Florida Fan
- The Evening Ticker: Turner's Island, AJAM's Exclusive, CNN Philippines' Launch
- The Morning Ticker: Sawyer, Hannity, Leno