- ABC News, Univision and National Journal will be partnering at the 2012 Republican and Democratic National Conventions on a pair of events called “Next America.” George Stephanopoulos, Diane Sawyer, Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will moderate a number of panels “engaging leaders on the demographic revolution that is remaking the face of America.”
- NBC News chief digital officer Vivian Schiller talks to Nieman Journalism Lab. “I’m a big believer in test-and-learn model of innovation. We’re trying stuff. We’re trying lots and lots of stuff and you know going in some of it’s going to work, some of it isn’t going to work. Hey, if things don’t work, as long as you figure out quickly and stop doing them. The whole fail-fast philosophy. We want to try a lot of things.”
- The P.M Ticker: New Day, New City, New Baby
- The Tuesday Ticker: Winter, '60,' '48'
- The ABC Ticker: Zaki, Riley, '20/20'
- Saturday Ticker: NBC's Sirius, Fusion's Apple, Today's Social