- CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta is in Cambodia, reporting on a mysterious illness that has been killing children there. Gupta is reporting for all CNN programs and platforms about the mystery illness, which has killed more than 60 children between the ages of three and seven since April.
- NBC’s “Dateline” is launching a new social media tie-in to its live airings, “Dateline Chatline.” “Chatline” is a web app that connects all chatter about Dateline from Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms into one place. Anchor Lester Holt, correspondents and staffers from “Dateline” will participate and respond to viewer questions through the app. Our sister site AllFacebook has more.
- As we noted, this morning was Savannah Guthrie‘s first official day as co-anchor of “Today,” and her former MSNBC co-anchor Chuck Todd talks to TV Guide about her, including a secret passion: “She is not going to be faking it when she’s blabbering about Real Housewives,” adds Todd. “She is the worst junk TV watcher. She kept me pop-culturally relevant on all of the reality shows.”
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'